Brand Designer May 2018 - Present
- Design variety of high level emails and landing pages
- Create packaging for a variety of products
(including greeting cards, framed art and more)
- Design signage, shippers and displays for use in brick and mortar
- Create unique illustrations (hand draw and digital) for use onsite, social and print
- Edit and retouch photography for use in print and digital
- Design lookbooks and create print ready files
- Edit videos and create animations to be used in digital assets
Production Artist May 2017 - Present
- Create high volumes of marketing/promotional images while maintaining a high
standard of quality and matching the feel of each product
- Manage all documents to support the products, including seasonal
marketing/promotion collateral (website images).
- Communicate progress/plans with Acquisition Manager, Product Lead
and Product Developers.
- Ensuring production deadlines are met relating to the seasonal promotion calendar
Production Coordinator June 2017 - Oct. 2018
- Read through high volumes of scripts and give design /graphics direction
(storyboard scripts) to remote animation team or PowerPoint developer
- Manage communication with animators and keeping to deadlines
- Storyboard according to company standard and style
- Communicate project status to production manager in timely fashion
- Advise ways to streamline storyboarding process and improve company
standard and style
Puppeteer/Animator/Illustrator June 2016 - May 2017
- Assist in creation of interactive toys which requires a strong audio/visual,
animatronic, animation and design understanding.
- Work with proprietary software/hardware that differs from each project
and requires adjustments to successful complete any given project
- Animate characters movements and lip syncs for a variety of toys from
popular brands (Hasbro, Mattel, etc) using proprietary puppeteering software.
- Animate eye and facial expressions using Adobe Flash.
- Design and create a variety of assets in Illustrator to be animated.
- Work directly with Puppeteering and Art Department leads.
Lighting Designer Nov. 2016 - Oct. 2017
- Create the mood and feel for each scene by inserting appropriate lighting
- Work with director to make sure lighting matches their vision
- Use a variety of lighting techniques to show realistic lighting to dramatic
lighting or anything the project requires
- Use Maya and Mental Ray to light and render scenes
- Assist in additional design and animation work where needed
Creative Experience Lead/Graphic Designer July 2013 - July 2016
- Lead design team in everyday productivity and creative strategy
to achieve long term goals.
- Interview and hire any potential candidates
- Coordinate special events with clients and schedule shifts for design team
in months increments.
- Create designs for clients and print them on sneakers/apparel
- Daily work with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Problem solving and time management to handle daily projects
and special events
- Talk and interact with clients on a constant basis
- Use and maintenance of Brother GT-3 printers
Maya ∙ Photoshop ∙ Illustrator
Sketchbook Pro ∙ After Effects
InDesign ∙ Premier ∙ Flash
Zbrush ∙ 3D Studio Max ∙
Illustration ∙ Graphic Design
Digital Painting ∙ Acrylic Painting 3D Animation ∙ Storyboarding
3D Modeling ∙ Texturing
Layout and Background Design Character Design ∙ Web Design
Video Editing ∙ Concept Art
Bachelor of Science
Media Arts and Animation
The Art Institute of California-San Francisco
High School Honors Diploma
Southeast Career and Technical Academy